This apostille is sometimes known as the Hague Apostille. For countries that are a party to the Hague Convention documents need only be legalised with the apostille in order to be accepted. For other countries for example China the documents also require Consular legalisation in order to be accepted.
We attend to legalisation both at the Foreign Office and Consulates using standard or priority services depending on your needs. Each consulate has different requirements and different turn around times but we will keep you updated each step of the way.
We make your documents our business!
For your business
- Companies House documents
- Articles of Association
- Memorandum of Association
- Change of name certificates
- Annual returns
- HMRC documents
- Certificates of good standing
- Commercial documents
- Documents to open foreign bank accounts
- Company resolutions, minutes of meetings and other company documents
- Certification of identity of the Directors, Company Secretary or other Company officers
- International Affidavits, Statutory Declarations, Sworn Statements and Depositions
- Certified Share Issues
- Certified property transactions, transfers, purchases, sales
General Notarisation of documents for use abroad including but not limited to:
- Powers of attorney
- Statutory Declarations
- School/College/University Certificates
- Copy Passports
- Written statements
- Application forms
- Mortgage documents
- Property Purchases
- Adoption documents
- Certificates of Law
- Change of name documents, deed polls
- Sponsorship, visas or settlement
- Consent documentation for children to travel abroad
- Documents for marriages taking place abroad – single status declaration
- Execution of documents to buy or sell property abroad
We speak Spanish & English. We also provide notarised translations to and from those languages if required.
We also offer notarised translations from and into over 140 languages either on a standard or priority basis.