Aster & Trujillo in conjunction with Osmond & Osmond solicitors, have created a new model for legal services by providing a range of advice for individuals, privately-owned business, or a multi-national enterprise in the UK or Spain. Together we form a strong team of Spanish solicitors (abogados) and English solicitors that have extensive experience in legal services under English law for hispanoparlantes and, Spanish law for British or international clients in Spain.
Our regulated Abogados and English solicitors are offering high quality legal advice through their local knowledge to help our clients in their international and cross border transactions. With a network of like-minded professional colleagues, we can offer a truly seamless and cost-effective service.
We provide expert advice in:
- Setting-up a business or establish a branch of your existing UK company in Spain.
- Advising start-ups, established companies and entrepreneurs on doing business and investing in the UK and Spain.
- Commercial transactions, whether you wish to start trading in the UK or set up a branch there (incorporating England & Wales Limited companies), or just negotiate terms of a contract with an English company.
- Personal representatives and trustees on Spanish and English assets and estate interests.
- Assisting individuals and companies in property transactions in Spain and dealing with all aspects of the conveyancing process in Spain. Providing legal opinions on Spanish and English law.
- Obtaining NIE numbers in Spain and drafting Powers of Attorney under Spanish Law.
- Inheritance planning and drafting Spanish Wills, as well as English Wills.
- Dealing with probate matters in Spain and cross-border inheritance disputes.
Cross Border Legal Expertise – Spanish & English Law
- Corporate & Commercial law
- Insolvency & Bankruptcy
- Intellectual Property
- Property – Residential & Commercial
- Wills & Probate
We understand the difficulties individuals and/or companies can encounter when dealing with different jurisdictions, languages, and cultures. We have experience in assisting clients overcoming these difficulties and bringing their case to the best positive outcome.
At Aster & Trujillo, we will give you clear advice on where you stand, what your options are, including advice in relation to costs and timescales. We aim to provide high quality legal advice combined with value for money, and believe our rates are very competitive.
To find out how we can help with your Spanish or English legal matters, please contact us to book an appointment.