Our practice area has been specially designed to ensure that we make the process more manageable, affordable and easier to understand. Our philosophy has been developed around with a number of principles in values, integrity, professionalism, teamwork and respect. We consider this to be fundamental to the Firm’s development and success.
Most people starting up in business do so because they have a good business proposition and the enterprise and commitment to see it through. Most however are not experts in the legal and financial aspects of running a business and such matters can appear daunting. Fortunately you do not need to be an expert in these fields to succeed in business, but you do need the support of a team of trained experts.
We can help. Just bring us your business ideas and we will help you to make them a reality!
We will help you to:
- decide on the most suitable structure for your business - sole trader, partnership, limited liability partnership or limited company
- prepare a business plan, cashflow projections, budgets, and trading forecasts
- assess the finance requirements, advise on the best sources of finance and draw up the necessary proposals
- establish a good working relationship with your bank
- complete any registration procedures with Companies House and HMRC
- deal with company secretarial issues
- set up a recording system for your internal use and for complying with statutory requirements
- decide on what computer hardware to buy and help with the installation of accountancy software
- keep on top of bookkeeping, VAT, payroll and other accounting requirements and
- help with all aspects of business compliance and administration
If you would like help in starting-up your business, or require our help with your company, then please contact us.