With sector-specific experience and a natural empathy with young entrepreneurs and SME businesses, the Food & Beverage team assists our clients from vision, through seed investment and subsequent fund raises, to exit, providing commercial advice on a range of issues along the way. Whether it is strategic advice, drafting contracts, handling complex transactions from inception to closing, our unique approach is always multidisciplinary and integrated.
When clients want to launch new products in the UK or EU they turn to us to support them with advice, as compliance with relevant legislation and regulation is an essential ingredient of success.
At Aster & Trujillo, we anticipate, understand and challenge the framework whilst staying focused on business growth and your commercial needs. This means we assist you at every stage of your business process – from sourcing, production, and distribution and marketing, through to business restructuring. Always ensuring your food projects are integrated into your broader business objectives.
We provide expertise in:
- Franchising, distribution, agency and licensing agreements
- Manufacturing and packaging agreements
- Export and import process, licensing and agreements
- International licences
- Environmental, food and product safety issues
- Supply agreements
- Competition advice
- Regulatory advice on food labelling and protected designation of origins
- Warehousing and cold-storage agreements
- Protection and exploitation of intellectual property
- Government marketing standards
Have A Question? Need Some Help?
If you would like to find out more about our International Practice or have any questions, please call us to arrange an appointment during our office hours. We welcome you to join us for a coffee and get to know us better. Alternatively, if you are outside of this jurisdiction, please feel free to contact us by completing the online contact form here.